- This event has passed.
South Kingstown Indoor Winter Farmers Market
January 10, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- fresh seasonal vegetables and fruit
- RI raised beef, pork, lamb, chicken and turkey
- oysters, mussels, clams and finfish from RI waters
- fresh eggs, local honey, maple syrup, jams, pickles, relish and fresh handmade goat cheese
- artisan breads, large assortment of bakery goodies, pastries, calzones, spinach pies
- nursery stock, herb and house plants, cut flowers, harvest decorations, Christmas wreaths and tabletop decorations
- beeswax candles, hand creams, RI wool blankets and wool, artisan soaps, handmade pottery, woodcrafts, oilcloth bags, nature crafts, birdhouses, dog biscuits, herbal products…and oh so much more.
- enjoy fresh popped kettle corn or hot cup of coffee while you stroll and shop
The South Kingstown Indoor Winter Farmers’ Market in the Peace Dale Mill Complex at 1425 Kingstown Road (Route 108) in Peace Dale is open on Saturdays through April 25 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Now in its sixth year, this market is an outgrowth of the South Kingstown farmers’ market that operates at URI’s East Farm and at Marina Park from May through October. This indoor winter market features a cornucopia of locally-grown and produced products, including seasonal vegetables and fruits, cornmeal, breads, harvest decorations, eggs, honey, candles, jams, RI wool blankets and yarns, artisan soaps, RI raised beef, pork, lamb, chicken, turkey, oysters, fish, seafood, baked goods, and dog biscuits. For more information about the South Kingstown Indoor Winter Farmers Market, visit its website at www.southkingstownfarmersmarket.org.
- January 10, 2015
10:00 am - 2:00 pm