Due to the superior efforts of the administration, teachers, school committee, parents and students, Chariho School District is number three in the state. Maintaining, and even improving, this status requires a school committee that supports the administration in making decisions that are economically sound, academically challenging and fair for all students. Re-electing Steve to the School Committee will keep us on track to an improving school system.
Stephen M. Huzyk – Chariho School Committee
Steve has served on the Chariho Regional School Committee the last 4 years and looks forward to continuing to put in the hard work and long hours that are necessary to transform Chariho into the best public school system in Rhode Island.
- Human Resource Certificate, Cornell University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Charter Oak State College
- Vice President of Sales, Quest Resource Management Group (current position)
- Senior Director National Accounts, Quest Resource Management Group (an environmental consulting and management company)
- Senior National Account Manager, Safety-Kleen (an environmental services company)
- Chariho Regional School Committee (2012 – present)
- Steve and his wife Lisa have three daughters. The oldest will be attending Providence College in the fall. His other two daughters are twins who attend Chariho Regional High School and will enter their sophomore year this fall.
- Steve enjoys all outdoor activities and has a global appreciation of the special natural resources that our town offers.