Coastweeks, the annual celebration of Rhode Island’s coast!
Every autumn, Coastweeks events celebrate building awareness, understanding, and improved management of the coast. Rhode Island Sea Grant and the Coastal Resources Center at the University of Rhode Island Graduate School of Oceanography and the R.I. Coastal Resources Management Council (CRMC) invite you to take part in any of the listed events at the Coastweeks webpage
- SEPTEMBER 18: Monitoring Aquatic Invasive Species at Fort Adams
- SEPTEMBER 25: South Kingstown Coastal Erosion Walking Tour
- SEPTEMBER 26: Mike Goddard Sings Sea Songs and Shanties
- OCTOBER 2: Touring the Narrow River Salt Marsh
- OCTOBER 26: Uncovering Rhode Island’s Largest “Ship Graveyard”
Details for each of these events are provided at the Coastweeks webpage
Pre-registration required for all events.