Disc Golf – Overall RI Flying Disc Championships
Register Online Now – Registration note: For sponsors, check the box next to “PDGA membership is current…” and it will not charge the fee.
Sunday, August 30, 2015
- 8:00am – 9:30am Check in/ registration: Kingston Pizza to take lunch orders
- 9:00am – Players meeting: assigned tee’s, rules and mando’s;
- 9:30am – 1st round.
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm Lunch
- 1:30pm – 2:00pm Standings/player’s meeting: tee assignments, 2nd round
- 5:00pm Most Time Aloft – World Flying Disc Federation rules; Calculation of winners, and awards
Player Divisions & Entry Fees
$10 additional fee for players without current PDGA memberships.
- $40.00 Open
- $40.00 Open Women
- $40.00 Master
- $40.00 Grandmaster
- $30.00 Advanced
- $30.00 Advanced Women
- $30.00 Advanced Master
- $30.00 Advanced Grandmaster
- $30.00 Intermediate
- $30.00 Intermediate Women
- $20.00 Recreational
- $20.00 Novice
- $20.00 Recreational Women
- $20.00 Novice Women
- $20.00 Junior II – Boys – Junior players will not be charged the $10 fee.
- $20.00 Junior II – Girls – Junior players will not be charged the $10 fee.
- PDGA C-tier/NEFA points – 72 player max
- Pro Divisions Payout: cash 100% + per PDGA guidelines
- Am Divisions Player’s pkg towel, umbrella & current PDGA rulebook;
- Am Divisions payout: “funny money” per PDGA guidelines
- Money raised through tee sponsorship: 50% for concrete tee pad fund, 50% for the purse
- Two rounds of 18 holes singles disc golf;
- Pro’s play from blue tees,
- Advanced play from white tees,
- Rec/Juniors play from red tees;
Questions?: Call T. M. Dyer at 401-255-3747