Indie Cycle at Farmers Market Friday
Indiecycle will be joining the market this Friday for an electronic recycling drive.
Indie Cycle Accepts :
- Electronic items in any quantity, shape, size, and age
- Computers, laptops, netbooks, notebooks, monitors
- Computer peripherals (mice, keyboards, speakers, cables, wires, microphones, sim/sd cards
- Hard drives, optical drives, motherboards, daughter boards, ram, CD ROMs, and headsets
- Cell phones, cordless phones, PDA’s, Ipods, and chargers
- Batteries – Auto/Marine, recharable, alkaline and battery backups
- Console gaming systems and peripherals
- Audio/visual equipment, stereos, CD players, cassette players, remote controls
- Printers, fax machines, scanners, copiers, toner cartridges, office equipment
- Vacuum cleaners, rug steamers, floor buffers, power tools
- Small household appliances like toasters, microwaves, toaster ovens, blenders, mixers
They do not accept any type of light bulb, furniture, electric organs, cushioned chairs, mattresses, firearms, hazardous materials such as paint or other chemicals.
Visit the Farmer’s Market for farm fresh, locally grown and produced fruits, vegetables, eggs, meats, cheese, seafood, breads, pastries, flowers, honey and more. The market also supports local artists and craftspeople providing a unique shopping experience as well as the freshest food possible.
The Charlestown Land Trust Farmers’ Market offers the opportunity for the community to meet and celebrate a summer morning, exchange ideas, and reap the bounty of the protected open space of our coastal area. Families are welcome. Enjoy the guided children’s activities, local musicians, planned activities, and special visitors to the market each week.
Directions: Take a right off of Rt. 1 North onto Falcone Lane.
The Church of the Holy Spirit is across from the Washington Trust Bank, Kingstown Pizza, and Cumberland Farms on the Old Post Rd. (Rt. 1A) in Charlestown.